The acoustic guitars will always end up giving you the best sound that makes you enjoy playing them. You might have to end up choosing the right if you are going to love the guitar. You will always need to use a buying guide at all times to pick the best guitar. We will get to check out some of the best acoustic guitars under 1000 dollars.
Guide to Selecting a Premium Guitar
- The purpose or intention of getting the guitar will determine the type of guitar to buy. For someone looking to play classical music, you will need a nylon string guitar or when you are going play on a church worship team, you need one that delivers clean and clear sound.
- The player who would be using the guitar will lead to choosing one guitar over the other. There is nothing like having a one-size guitar that fits all. For someone who has not used the guitars, the acoustic guitars might all seem alike, but they are different. Several things affect the sound such as the neck, body and the number of strings.
- The price is always going to make the person choose the model or not. You would want to find the best deal at all times. Remember that the guitar would only be great if it works great and still within your budget. It is the reason you have to check out several models from various manufacturers before making up your mind as to which model you can buy.
- The durability of the guitar makes most people choose a model or another one. The durability is often affected by the type of construction you get from the guitar. Take the time to learn more about what you would be getting from the guitar in terms of durability. This is all about the materials used for building the guitar.
- The sound will definitely make you choose a guitar or not. For an experienced player, a good acoustic player will always deliver the right sound. The best way to learn about the sound is to check out the different reviews about the model to see what you can get in the end in terms of the sound.
The Best Acoustic Guitar Under 1000 Dollars Reviews
Sometimes you do not have to spend a lot of money just to own a great guitar. This is one of the best guitars you can get for yourself today. Starting with the construction, you that impressive body wood selection. You get solid Adirondack spruce combined with solid mahogany to provide you with an excellent construction and tone each time you get to use the guitar.
The prewar structural features have been replicated in this guitar’s construction. There is a small maple bridge plate that reinforces the underside of the top making it stronger than most guitars in its class. There is also the top forward x-top type of bracing that has been the best bracing method for over 100 years now. The bracing gives the guitar a true and vintage tone right the moment you start using it.
The pearl inlay designs that you get with the model are rooted in the old traditions and only executed by a company with the right skill and taste. There is the distinctive Dalmation tortoise teardrop-shaped pickguard important to make the model stand out. It is one of the top Blueridge innovations that makes their products to have a distinctive design.
The construction on overall is great for durability, but also great for the tones. The Adironack spruce is important in giving the best sound each time you are using the guitar. All this thanks to the right thickness of the wood to allow for the best volume and tone. The structure also combines the prewar features with some new modern features added to it.
- It comes with a high-gloss finish for great looks
- It comes with a strong construction
- It delivers the best tone and volume
- Some users find it looking cheaply made
For many years now, most musicians have turned to Yamaha with the aim of getting themselves the best acoustic guitars. This model is one of the top selling guitars from Yamaha. Being Yamaha, you can always expect that the company will deliver the right guitar that you need for various occasions. The FG series has gained popularity thanks to the build quality, playability, value, dependability and looks.
The model comes with a non-scalloped X-bracing. The work of the bracing is important to strengthen the top of the guitar against the tension of the strings. The bracings are also important to serve the guitar’s tonal signature. The non-scalloped bracing design makes the guitar deliver the right sound without any issues of distortion to the sound. This type of bracing is still important for helping the guitar to retain its tone, stability and response for its lifetime.
The neck joint is always important for the acoustic guitar by making it provide the right sound. The neck joint is often important also for the physical stability too of the guitar. Having a great neck joint helps with transferring the vibrations from the neck to the body, thus creating a balanced tone just as the way you would want.
The model is hand sprayed with a thin finish. To achieve this thin finish, it is a combination of advanced finish technology and artisan hand-spraying skills. It is not always that you get the artisans that can deliver on the best ultra-thin finish.
- It is made of high quality materials
- It offers the best value for your money
- It has an ultra-thin finish for tonal balance
- Tuning it can take time for a newbie to the model
With the market today flooded with various types of acoustic guitars, choosing the best one would take more time. Things are easier when you get to choose this model. It will give you the best performance at all times whenever you get to use it. The first thing to note about this guitar is the size. It is a little guitar that should be enough to fit in those small spaces that you might have reserved for storing the guitar. Another thing would be that moving around with such a guitar should be easy.
As much as it is a travel guitar, it is still able to stand out as one of the best acoustic guitars on the market. It has a great sounding just like most standard guitars most musicians like. If you are always looking down on small guitars, touching it will make you think otherwise. It comes with some great resonant and colorful overtones that can put to shame some of the other expensive models you have tried before.
The overall construction is another thing that should get you thinking about choosing the model. The all-mahogany construction is important for keeping the model loved by many people. They understand that such a construction is great for durability and sound too. Forget about those models you would not use for long because they start disintegrating.
Being a small guitar is something that promotes playability for most people. You would not have to worry about ending up with a model that can be hard to play. Being easy to play will always attract more people to play it.
- It offers the classic Martin sound
- The small body makes it comfortable for playing
- It has excellent build quality
- The midrange tones sound a bit boxy
To become one of the best acoustic guitar under 1000 dollars, it has to deliver on performance that you feel is worth all the money you are spending on it. For this model, it is one of the top models that are made to be affordable meaning that they will satisfy the urge of some musicians who want to use the 12-string guitar. The best part is that the 12-string model is easily serviceable if the need comes up. Thanks to these strings, you will end up with a rich and robust sound.
The use of the satin finish and light hue makes it stand out from the other models that you might have used before. The guitar is designed to be flawless at every seam that keeps it together. It is this kind of construction that is important for the durability of the guitar. You will not have to worry about the guitar falling apart any time soon. There is additional bracing important for providing the best sound and also additional durability to the model.
It is common to find that some guitarists being skeptical about buying an affordable 12-string guitar. They always think that it would have issues with high action and poor intonation. Well, you do not have to have to worry about it anymore as there are no such issues with this model. The tuning is quite easy as compared to other models in the same category.
Once you are done with the tuning, you will find that the guitar is well mannered and articulate. It will help you achieve the best sounds ever.
- It is flawlessly built
- It is easy to play
- It has an excellent harmonic balance
- It is affordable
- The bracing technique could be improved
For many years now, Epiphone masterbilt guitars have always impressed the guitarists and they are not planning to stop doing that today. It is the reason this model has been modeled to carry on the impressive work of the company. You can be sure to get more people looking to use the guitar more often than the other models you see on the market. What you expect is that there is beautiful workmanship and incredible tone.
The body and neck are all important in determining the type of sound and construction get with a guitar. This model features a solid sitka spruce top made of mahogany. The model on overall comes with a vintage sunburst satin finish. This should make it look and sound great for most guitarists to love it. The top of the guitar is supposed by a hand-scalloped sitka spruce braces important for improving the tonal balance you get from playing the guitar.
You still get an impressive sonic preamp system integrated in the model. The work of the preamp is to boost the sound you get from the model. The controls of the preamp are easily accessible so that you can adjust it to work just as you want. Having a great tonal balance is what get you enjoying playing the model more often. The preamp is powered by two batteries and will have to replace when they die out. An LED light indicator will show you when it is time to replace the batteries.
- It has the historic masterbit design
- It has mahogany back and sides
- The sonic preamp makes it sound even better
- The preamp batteries need regular replacement
As you can see, there are a number of models on the market that can work as the best acoustic guitars under $1000. You have to make sure that the model you get is all worth it. It is the reason you have this buying guide. It will help you understand what to look for when choosing the best acoustic guitar. Most of the guitars reviewed above come from the top brands in the industry. This means that you can always end up with the right model when you choose one of the top reviewed guitars. Once you have the right model, playing the guitar should be fun.